Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Down But Not Out

The bad news is that I've been MIA again.  The good news is that it's not because I have quit!  I have been doing the Couch to 5K program for about six weeks now, non-stop.  In fact, I actually hate taking a day off!  The funny part is that even though it's been six weeks, I'm only on week 2 of the program.  lol  I refuse to move on to the next week until I feel that I'm ready.  I'm afraid if I move too quickly I'll get frustrated and quit altogether.  I really am proud of myself though.  It's amazing what I can do now compared to what I could(n't) do the first week!!  I don't really see any weight loss or change in the way my clothing fits, but I figure it's going to come with time.  I have lots more to say when I'm over this cold and ready to face some of the shorcomings of my childhood, but that will happen at a future day and time.  For now, I'm gonna keep on going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment